Tews Treasures Rustic to Refined Pop-Up Market 2017 Seller Contract
Please thoroughly read the entire seller contract terms and requirements found below. Then complete the Seller Contract form, all (*) fields are required, click I AGREE. If you are sharing a booth BOTH sellers must complete separate contracts. Upon contract completion submit booth fee payment HERE. Stay tuned for an email with event details and layout. Thank you!
Seller Contract Terms and Requirements
10x18 feet in outdoor parking lot
$75 (cash or check) or $80 (credit card)
Make checks payable to: Tews Treasures
Mailing Address: 1774 Industrial Way, Suite D, Napa CA 94558
Booth rental fees are required to help offset costs of event coordination.
Participating sellers benefit from the following:
-Be a part of Napa's most eclectic place to shop and enjoy a fun filled day with fellow sellers to celebrate Napa Valley’s and the Bay Area’s creative talent.
- Printed Flyers/Posters distribution to public bulletin boards, industry related businesses, events, in-store guests + more. (Local+Bay Area)
- Local print magazine ads plus online digital ads
- Event listings on numerous online calendars/sites/newspapers. (Local+Bay Area)
- Online Facebook Marketing Campaign(Local+Bay Area)
- Email Newsletter to Tews Treasures Subscribers
- (April Event)Online Arts in April Marketing Campaign - Produced by Visit Napa Valley and Arts Council Napa Valley. Arts in April® is your chance to take part in a celebration of community and culture that showcase the authentic spirit of the Napa Valley. Promoting over 80 art events throughout the month both locally and nationally. http://www.visitnapavalley.com/things_to_do_arts_in_april.h…
- Image and description of booth and links to your business on the Rustic to Refined webpage on the Tews Treasures website.
20+ booths in outdoor parking lot
Traditionally a number of booths will be rented by sellers from the Tews Treasures Collective. Tews Treasures Collective sellers are always guaranteed a booth space. Any additional booths left will then be open for guest applicants.
Booth Info and Friendly Reminders
10x18 ft booths are slightly larger than a parking space. There is a cement block at the back of each space. Entire parking lot is on a slight incline. There is NO shade cover in the parking lot and it’s highly recommended you bring a canopy, water, mini ice chest, proper sun protection and sunscreen. The weather can be very warm so come prepared.
Tews Treasures does not provide tables, table cloths, chairs etc. You are responsible for bringing all materials necessary for your booth.
This event is an extension of the Tews Treasures Artisan and Antique Collective and Consignment business. This event is not a garage sale or flea market. Mass production cheap imitation/knock off items are not allowed.
Keep the following in mind:
Vintage/Antique/Collectable - Unique/Eclectic/Rare Oddities - Repurposed/Upcycled - Rustic/Reclaimed/Barn - Art/Artisan/Handmade - In-Season/In-Demand - Quality over Quantity - Clean and in Working Order.
Categories(but not limited to)
Furniture, Jewelry, Clothing, Accessories, Garden, Home Decor, Tools/Hardware, Kitchen + more!
This is a family friendly event and should be respectfully treated as such!
Items STRICTLY Prohibited:
No live animals, gas filled balloons, guns, weapons or ammunition may be sold.
No paint products of any kind can be sold.
Tews Treasures reserves the right to ask any seller to pack up and leave with a full refund or to exclude any seller from exhibiting at future events if, in its opinion, that sellers merchandise does not meet the standards of the Tews Treasures Rustic to Refined Pop-Up Market.
Due to the family atmosphere of the event Tews Treasures reserves the right to restrict the sale of printed adult X-rated material, photographs, books, magazines or any other material in order to maintain a proper moral and wholesome environment.
No seller shall display any adult related materials in any manner which would allow them to be seen by minors.
Offensive materials shall not be sold or displayed at the event.
We do not permit sellers to sell items that are prohibited by the endangered species act. It is the responsibility of the seller to know the law and pay any fines for violations. For detailed information regarding specific items visit http://www.le.fws.gov or http://www.nwr.noaa.gov/.
Seller Unload - 1st Round 6:30am - 7am
Seller Unload - 2nd Round 7 - 7:30am
You will be notified prior to the event what time to arrive.
One vehicle at a time per booth to drop off/unload in event space.
These time slots are strictly to be used for unloading items from vehicles ONLY.
Full setup and display can take place once your vehicle(s) have exited the event area.
Seller parking will be off site and in a nearby lot. (Follow Industrial Way down around the corner to the end. Pull into last driveway straight ahead and park in back of the building along fence. Follow event parking signs.)
Speed limit within and around event area is strictly 5MPH
Absolutely no animals or pets. Service animals only.
We are required to maintain a full 20 foot fire isle/lane at all times.
Seller Set Up Booth - 6:30-8:45am
Guests may arrive early and are allowed to enter the event at 8:45am.
Sale Hours - 9-3pm
Sellers must remain completely set up until 3pm. One person must be present in each booth at all times.
Booth shall not extend past the depth of 18ft to allow safe passage of emergency vehicles.
All items must be clearly priced for guests.
The seller is responsible for maintaining an aesthetically pleasing display of merchandise within their booth. Walkways shall not be obstructed and items must be displayed in a safe manner to ensure the safety of all guests. Tews Treasures reserves the right to alter displays or remove items if deemed unsafe, not aesthetically pleasing or not within the merchandise guidelines.
Sellers are responsible for bringing all display materials for their booth. Items must be accessible for guests. The majority of your items should be displayed on surfaces not simply strewn across the ground.
Indemnification: Seller agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Tews Treasures, it’s affiliates, representatives and employees from and against any and all losses, lawsuits, judgments, causes of action, costs, damages, claims (actual or alleged) and expenses resulting from claims for bodily injury, death, property destruction, or property damage arising out of or incidental to or in any way resulting from the acts or omissions, whether negligent or otherwise, of the seller, its helpers, family members, employees, subcontractors, or agents.
Booth Breakdown - 3pm
Sellers may begin breakdown ONLY at 3pm if they are not currently assisting guests.
Seller Load Up - 1st Round 3:15pm
Seller Load Up - 2nd Round 3:45pm
Please be aware of guests while breaking down and maneuver vehicles carefully!
One vehicle at a time per booth to load up in event area.
These time slots are strictly to be used for loading up items ONLY.
All sellers must exit the event area by 5pm.
All tents/canopies or umbrellas must be properly anchored. Tents/canopies are required to have weights of 25 pounds or more securely attached to each leg.
Umbrellas are required to have at least 35 pounds of weights securing them.
If it is not properly anchored you must take it down. Abuse of this policy will result in the loss of your booth and prohibit you from selling at future events.
We take safety very seriously at our event and remember that this is for your own safety as well as the shoppers safety. If an injury occurs because of a tent/canopy or umbrella you will be sued.
The seller's cancellation deadline is 12pm the Thursday prior to the event date or your prepaid rent is forfeited. Credit for cancellation will be applied to future shows or refunded if requested.
Check our website and Facebook the morning of the event to see if it is cancelled.
If the show is rained out credit for cancellation will be applied to future events or refunded if requested.
In the case of a rainout the event will automatically be rescheduled for the following Sunday unless otherwise determined by Tews Treasures.
All sellers are required to have a California State Board of Equalization seller’s permit. Add our address to your permit as an additional location and provide a copy to Tews Treasures.
Seller permits must be displayed in your booth where customers can see them. (not required if you are an occasional seller and only participate in two events a year.)
Each seller shall comply with all applicable city, county, state and federal laws and shall hold Tews Treasures harmless against any failure to do so.
Active filming and photography
There is often active filming and photography occurring at this event. By participating in our event you agree that your image may appear in print, TV, Internet or motion pictures. At our event every seller fully agrees to this policy and enters into a full release for these purposes.
No electricity is provided for the booths. Generators may be accepted depending on noise level and must be preapproved before the event date by Tews Treasures.
The seller is advised that Tews Treasures assumes no responsibility whatsoever to ensure the safety or protect in anyway the property of the seller from fire, theft, malicious mischief, accident, rain, wind or other perils. The seller is charged with the responsibility of protecting his or her own property at all times during the event.
In consideration of Tews Treasures accepting my booth rent, I and any companions, helpers, family members or others occupying the booth, intending to be legally bound for myself, my successors, assigns, heirs, executors and administrators, waive and release any and all rights and claims against persons and organizations affiliated with this event: Tews Treasures, City of Napa, County of Napa and the State of California, while participating in this event traveling to or from this event or at any future time.
Full media release
The undersigned seller by accepting a booth space at our event, specifically acknowledges and accepts the following: it is the constant and continuing aim of Tews Treasures to publicize and promote our event to the maximum extent of our abilities so as to result in increased buyer attendance, which benefits the sellers as well as the event. To this end there will be on occasion film crews, television crews, motion picture crews, newspaper photographers, magazine photographers and other types of media documenting our event.
All sellers selling at the Tews Treasures Rustic to Refined Pop-Up Market agree by occupying a booth space at this event they acknowledge that their booths or image may appear in promotional materials, print matter and advertising or on television. By selling at our event the seller fully agrees to this policy and enters into a full release for these purposes. No seller will be asked to participate in any interview unless that seller is willing to do so.
- All sellers and their helpers assume all risk of personal injury and loss of property.
- When leaving your space it must be in the same condition as when you arrived or you may be banned from future events. Violators are subject to clean up charges.
- Tews Treasures retains the rights to restrict, exclude, evict sellers or exhibits, which because of their method of operation noise or other features become objectionable or which, in the opinion of Tews Treasures may detract from the general character of the event as a whole. This includes persons, things, printed matter or anything else Tews Treasures judges to be objectionable. If the above-mentioned action becomes necessary Tews Treasures may retain the rent paid as liquidated damages for breach of this agreement.
- Tews Treasures reserves the right to refuse service and/or booth rental to anyone, or to require any seller to leave the event.
- All sellers setting up a canopy or tents in a booth must have it properly anchored with 25 pounds of weight per leg. It must be properly constructed. Tews Treasures shall not be responsible or liable for a seller’s use of a canopy or it's construction. Each seller shall hold Tews Treasures harmless from and indemnify Tews Treasures against any injury or property damage that may occur due to the use of a canopy. Tews Treasures reserves the right to require the seller to take it down at anytime do to windy conditions however Tews Treasures will not be liable for this decision. Tews Treasures will not give refunds if it requires the removal of the canopy. Sellers are not to make any holes in the selling area or parking area surfaces. Canopies must be erected within boundaries of the booths and no overhang outside these boundaries will be allowed. Any tent or canopy with a capacity to hold more than 10 people must have a state fire marshal tag indicating that it is flame retardant.
- A Public Restroom is available for you and our guests inside the Tews Treasures store. This restroom is not to be used in any other purpose than a restroom. Do not clean dishes or items and do not store items in the restroom.
- Recycle and Garbage receptacles will be clearly marked throughout the event area and to be used ONLY by guests. All sellers are responsible for cleaning up after themselves and taking all garbage and recycling with them as they exit.
- No alcohol to be stored or consumed on premises.
- Sellers are required to keep their booth area and the area directly in front of their booth clean. All sellers must leave their booth very clean when they exit.
- There shall be no cigarette, cigar or any type of smoking at any time by either buyers or sellers. Anyone violating this will be asked to leave.
- No seller is allowed to have any open container or flammable or combustible liquids, or use any flammable or combustible liquids for repair or demonstration purposes.
- No parking shall be allowed at any time within 20 feet of any fire hydrant or fire department connection. Any vehicle illegally parked will be immediately towed.
- Any spilling of liquids must be cleaned up in an appropriate fashion with absorbent spill kits. Sellers will be charged for any such services provided by Tews Treasures. There's to be no washing down of any area. This includes leaks from cars or trucks.
- We are required to maintain a full 20 foot fire lane at all times. Do not allow your merchandise to protrude beyond the 18 foot boundary of your booth.
- Tews Treasures reserves the right to formulate additional rules and regulations if necessary and each seller shall abide by such additional rules and regulations. If seller is unwilling to do so, seller will not be admitted to the selling field. Contract is subject to change at any time without prior notification to the seller.
Tews Treasures Rustic to Refined Pop-Up Market Seller Contract 2017